Mobile Reversi is a Reversi player for Windows Mobile Smartphones. Reversi, also known as Othello, is a classic board game.
Latest version: 1.1
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Mobile Reversi is a Reversi player for Windows Mobile Smartphones. Reversi, also known as Othello, is a classic board game. The rules of Reversi are much simpler than many other board games. However, easy to learn doesn't mean easy to play as well.
Though there is no formal proof of the origin of the game, people suggested two places from where Othello was invented. One is from China, by a game called 'Fan Mian', while the other is from Lewis Waterman and John W. Mollett in 1890s. In about 1970, Goro Hasegawa, a Japanese developed the modern rules of Othello, which are now formally adopted around the world.
Mobile Reversi was initiallly created by Ivan Davtchev from Harvard University based on Bennett Todd's work. Later Sidney Liu from Vieka ported Mobile Reversi to Smartphone.
Mobile Reversi 1.1 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Mobile_Reversi_1.1.cab (10 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Mobile Reversi 1.1:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: supported