MotoClock displays big digital watches on the background of your Landscape QVGA Smartphone when the device is key-locked.
Developer: Francisco Viana
Latest version: [unnamed]
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
MotoClock displays big digital watches on the background of your Landscape QVGA Smartphone when the device is key-locked. The initial idea was implemented in the devices like HTC s620, s710, s730 and was lacking on the new smartphones like Motorola Q9h.
- Displays watches (time / minutes / seconds)
- Displays date (day / month / year)
- Access to the profiles of the smartphone
- Fast-small built-in application launcher
- Function to watch in full screen
- Working in the background
This free smartphone software will properly work only with smartphones with a landscape QVGA screen. We also caught wind of a rumor that the bigwigs over at one of the largest broadband provider o2 found this little application from developer Francisco Viana very cool and thus have been discussing plans of making it a default add-on for their o2 phones. It might be pure hearsay for now but it will be really great if it indeed becomes true.
[unnamed] seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- MotoCLOCK.cab (167 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of [unnamed]:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: required (Version 2.0).
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported