Oxios Tasks Plugin
With Oxios Today Plugins your smartphone will be able to display your current tasks directly on the phones Home Screen.
Latest version: 1.61
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Plug-ins are components that can display information on the Home Screen. With Oxios Tasks Plugin your Smartphone will display your current Outlook tasks on the Home Screen.
- Displays all your current tasks.
- Navigation in the tasks list with the pad.
- Compatible with Oxios ToDo List or the builtin Smartphone Tasks Application.
- Priority icons.
- Configuration in Registry (Restriction, Order...).
- Multi-plugins. You can have multiple plugins on your homescreen with different criteria per plugin.
- Compatible with AllDayEvent Smartphone PlugIn (so you can overwrite it to use standard skins).
- Compatible with Smartphone 2002 and Smartphone 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.0.
- Compatible with QVGA and Landscape screens.
- Since OxiosTasks uses the same standard tasks database as the builtin Smartphone Tasks Application, tasks created and synced with MS-Outlook on your Desktop PC will be displayed on the Home Screen.
Oxios Tasks Plugin 1.61 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Oxios_Tasks_Plugin_1.61.zip (131 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Oxios Tasks Plugin 1.61:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: supported
There are 1 more apps by Oxios for Windows Mobile:
• Oxios Memory