PHM Registry Editor
PHM Registry Editor allows you to edit registry of a smartphone - the place, where all its configuration and tweaks are stored.
Developer: Philippe Majerus
Latest version: 0.70
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
PHM Registry Editor allows you to edit the smartphone's registry - the place, where all its configuration and tweaks are stored.
- Explore the registry to find the operating system and applications configuration.
- Modify system and applications tweeks not available from the standard options screens.
- Export all or parts of the registry to .reg files.
- Backup and restore the complete registry.
- Perform search on the registry data.
Online Help may be accessed here using Pocket Internet Explorer.
PHM Registry Editor 0.70 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- PHM_Registry_Editor_0.70.cab (25 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of PHM Registry Editor 0.70:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported