SCalc can make calculations in Decimal, Hexadecimal, and Binary number system, work with Degrees and Radians.
Latest version: 1.0.2101
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
SCalc can make calculations in Decimal, Hexadecimal, and Binary number system, work with Degrees and Radians. Wide range of operators and functions is available while short number of commonly used operators are accessible with phone's keypad.
The distinctive feature of SCalc is keeping history of your calculations. If you made a mistake or need to change an argument, you do not have to calculate the huge formula again. Just press back button and change the operand, operator, or function you like. Want to recollect your calculations made some hours ago? Just get back to the application on your phone and look at it. All the actions you made are there.
SCalc 1.0.2101 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- SCalc_1.0.2101.cab (36 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of SCalc 1.0.2101:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: not supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported