Screen Capture is an easy to use screen capturing program that lets you take screenshots quickly on your Windows Mobile device
Developer: Ilium Software
Latest version: 1.1
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 18 Jan 2015
Updated: 18 Jan 2015
Screen Capture is a free, fast, and easy to use screen capturing program for your Windows Mobile Pocket PC. Download a copy today and you'll be able to take screenshots quickly, whenever you need to!
Easy to Learn and Use
Using Ilium Software Screen Capture takes just six simple steps:
1. Start the program on your device
2. Use the Options menu to define the App key you want to press to take your screenshots
3. Leave the program open - do not hit the Exit button yet
4. Take your screenshots! (If you have sound on, you will hear a camera "click" noise when the screen is captured)
5. To stop the program, open it again and hit the Exit button
6. Find your screen captures in your My Documents folder on your device
Defining Which App Key to Use
Ilium Software Screen Capture lists App keys that you can choose from to take your screenshots. All possible hardware buttons are added to the list. The locations of these buttons vary on devices and some may not even be present on your Pocket PC.
You can find one that works by selecting an App key in Screen Capture and pressing buttons until a test screenshot is taken. Turning on your device's sound can help because you will hear when the shot is taken.
Whenever you press the button you have defined, a screenshot will be taken and saved to your My Documents folder, until you stop the program as described above.
Screen Capture 1.1 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of Screen Capture 1.1:
Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Classic and Standard
Windows Mobile 5.0
Windows Mobile 2003SE: Windows CE 4.21
Windows Mobile 2003 (touchscreen devices only): Windows CE 4.20
Download (for PC): Screen_Capture_1.1.exe
Download (for PPC): Screen_Capture_1.1.cab