SmartAmp is an audio player of audio files in MOD and XM formats.
Developer: Dave Pearson
Latest version: 0.03a
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
SmartAmp is an audio player of files in format MOD and XM. There are plenty of free MOD files on the Internet, so if you like them you can use this program to play them on the Smartphone.
Note from SFD: SmartAmp was initially intended to play MP2/MP3/OGG/WAV/RAW/MID/MOD/XM/IT/S3M files. But this project was frozen back in 2003 in the Alpha stage. Since then there were neither any updates released nor a functional CAB-installer. The project seem to be abandoned.
- Place 'SmartAmp.exe' and 'fmodce.dll' in a directory together under '\IPSM\Program Files\' or '\Storage Card\Program Files\'
- Create a shortcut to 'SmartAmp.exe' and move it to '\IPSM\Windows\Start Menu\'
- Place your music files under '\Storage Card\My Music\'
NOTE: You must place all music files under the path given in step 3.
SmartAmp 0.03a seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- SmartAmp_0.03a.zip (204 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of SmartAmp 0.03a:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: not supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported