SmartToolkit is an all-in-one system shell, which adds a lot of handy functions like Start Menu, Clipboard, Plugins, My Schedules.
Developer: e-Natives Technology
Latest version: 1.0.0 RC07
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
SmartToolkit is an all-in-one system shell for your Windows Mobile Smartphone. It adds a lot of handy functions like Start Menu, Clipboard, Plugins, My Schedules, as well as a beautiful interface.
- XP/Vista-like Start Menu
- Auto Keylock with a great screensaver function that allows you to display analog clock or digital clock when the keys are locked
- Numeric keypad to navigate (acting like your D-Pad)
- Clipboard Functions - Copy, Cut, Paste, Undo, Redo, etc.
- Task Manager, Process Manager & Task Tools
- 2P - Double Press
- Shortcuts to SmartToolkit functions (but also any program), which can be defined within the SmartToolkit settings
- Plugins - Resource Information, Volume Control, Clock
- Clean WM6 User Interface & Animation
- Memory Friendly
SmartToolkit 1.0.0 RC07 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- SmartToolkit_1.0.0_RC07.cab (258 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of SmartToolkit 1.0.0 RC07:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported