SMS unAccent is a handy tool for Czech, Slovak or Polish languages. It lets you remove all the accented characters and blank spaces between words.
Latest version: 0.3
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
SMS unAccent is a handy tool for those who type SMS using T9 dictionary in Czech, Slovak or Polish languages. This free software will let you to remove all the accented characters to make the content of SMS compatible with recipients mobile phone. It can also remove space characters between the words (and capitalize first letters of each "merged" word to improve readability of the text) to fit more information inside of one SMS.
SMS unAccent 0.3 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- SMS_unAccent_0.3.cab (7 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of SMS unAccent 0.3:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: required (Version 2.0).
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported