SokoSave Mobile by Eric Sunshine is a version of Sokoban for Pocket PC devices.
Developer: Eric Sunshine
Latest version: 503
Total versions: 5
Submitted: 18 Jan 2015
Updated: 18 Jan 2015
SokoSave Mobile is a version of Sokoban for Pocket PC devices running Windows Mobile 6, 5, and 2003. It supports unlimited undo/redo, saving and loading of game positions, intuitive game controls, and computer-assisted movement which makes game-play fluid and enjoyable.
- Plays classic Sokoban puzzles, as well as Multiban puzzles.
- Computer-assisted movement and intuitive game controls. Simple screen tapping actions move objects automatically over long distances and complex paths.
- Highlights legal moves and pushes.
- Unlimited undo and redo.
- Automatically saves and restores game positions.
- Puzzle browser with preview. Recognizes puzzle collections stored one per file, several per file, and in ZIP archives.
- Configurable behavior and appearance. Includes several high-quality skins for changing puzzle board appearance. Others can be downloaded from the Internet.
- Supports high-resolution VGA and low-resolution QVGA in portrait and landscape orientations, as well as 3rd-party pseudo high-resolution SE_VGA and OzVGA modes.
- Includes more than 4800 puzzles. Others can be downloaded from the Internet.
SokoSave Mobile 503 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of SokoSave Mobile 503:
Changes in release v503 include:
- New Chinese translation of program and documentation by "18808".
- Puzzle collection updates:
- David W. Skinner
- "Microban IV" - 77 new puzzles
- "Microban V" - new collection (incomplete)
- "Sasquatch I" - revised puzzles 15, 31, 49
- "Sasquatch X" - 17 new puzzles
- "Sasquatch XI" - new collection
- "Sasquatch XII" - new collection (incomplete)
- Jordi Doménech
- "Miniatures" - new collection
- Evgeny Grigoriev
- "GrigrComet" - 4 new puzzles
- "GrigrStar" - 1 new puzzle
- "GrigrSun" - new collection
- David W. Skinner
Windows Mobile 6, 5, 2003
.NET Compact Framework 2.0
Below are the earlier versions of SokoSave Mobile.