TI59ce is an emulator of the was the first real programmable calculator in the world - TI-59.
Developer: Alain Zanchetta
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
TI59ce is a Smartphone emulator of the programmable calculator Texas Instruments 59 (TI-59). It supports a priori all the functions of this first "real" programmable calculator in the world: calculations, programming, printer, module library.
TI59ce 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- TI59ce_1.0.cab (103 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of TI59ce 1.0:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: not supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported