SSH Tunnel and port forwarding client for Windows Mobile Smartphones.
Latest version: 0.4
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
zaTunnel is a SSH Tunnel and port forwarding client for Windows Mobile Smartphones.
Tunneling, or port forwarding, is a way to forward otherwise insecure TCP traffic through SSH Secure Shell for Workstations. You can secure for example POP3, SMTP, Telnet, FTP, VNC and HTTP connections that would otherwise be insecure.
You can control not only SSH server but all computers in your intranet network. ZaTunnel is a SSH tunnel and port forwarding program for devices supporting Microsoft Compact Framework 2.0. ZaTunnel boasts a handful of improvements that make remote administration of Unix and other servers via Telnet/FTP/VNC protocol using mobile devices safely and more efficient.
zaTunnel 0.4 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- zaTunnel_0.4.cab (211 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of zaTunnel 0.4:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: required (Version 2.0).
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported
There are 1 more apps by zaTelnet for Windows Mobile:
• zaTelnet Light