AndExplorer is a file manager for Android devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard.
Latest version: 1.7
Total versions: 4
Submitted: 9 May 2010
Updated: 6 Aug 2010
DescriptionAndExplorer is a file manager for Android devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard. It can sort by name, size and date.
Copy/Paste, rename, delete, create folder, send file as email attachment features are available. It is able to uncompress ZIP, GZIP and TAR files too. It can be called from another application through Intent facilities.
Main features are:
- List files and folders sorted by name, size and date.
- Open file (HTML, MP3, Text, Video, Office...) on device.
- APK install support.
- Uncompress support for ZIP, GZIP and TAR files. Regular and UTF-8 encoding support for ZIP.
- Multiple files and folders selection support.
- Rename file(s) support.
- Delete file(s) support.
- Create folder(s) support.
- Copy/Paste support.
- Send file support (as email attachment, bluetooth, ...).
- Back button support.
- Show hidden files support.
- Optional "Tip of day".
- Intent to select file and/or directory (file extension filtering).
- Intent to uncompress file into SD Card.
- English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Polish and Korean language support.
AndExplorer 1.7 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- AndExplorer_1.7.apk (308 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of AndExplorer 1.7:- GET_CONTENT action support added (e.g. GMail attachment)
- Ascending/descending sort switch added
- Slow display under Droid fixed
- Portuguese translation added
- Brazilian translation added
Below are the earlier versions of AndExplorer.