AnySoftKeyboard is a on screen keyboard application to be used on Android powered devices instead of standard one.
Developer: Menny Even Danan
Latest version: 20100815
Total versions: 3
Submitted: 5 Nov 2010
Updated: 5 Nov 2010
DescriptionAnySoftKeyboard is not a regular application, it is a on-screen keyboard replacement for multiple languages.
- Supporting lots of languages via external packages. E.g., English (QWERTY, DVORAK, AZERTY and Colemak), Hebrew, Russian, Arabic, Lao, Bulgarian, Swiss, German, Swedish, Spanish, Catalan, Belorussian, Portuguese, Ukrainian and many more.
- Special keyboard for text fields which require only numbers.
- Special keyboard for text fields which require email or URI addresses.
- Physical keyboard is supported as-well.
- Auto capitalization.
- Word suggestions.
- Special key-press effects: sound on key press (if phone is not muted), vibrate on key press.
AnySoftKeyboard 20100815 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- AnySoftKeyboard_20100815.apk (530 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of AnySoftKeyboard 20100815:- Symbols can be cycles all around.
- Backspace in terminal is working again.
- Fixed crashes in Sony Ericsson X10.
Below are the earlier versions of AnySoftKeyboard.