Businessweek News is a simple and informative RSS newsreader specially designed for Android smartphone users.
Latest version: 1.5
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 10 Oct 2014
Updated: 10 Oct 2014
Businessweek News is a useful RSS newsreader app designed for Android smartphone users. It provides quick access to latest business news from Bloomberg Businessweek (official site). Within this application, you can also save all your favorite business news to your Favorites or share them with your friends.
Bloomberg Businessweek offers the worldwide news and analysis of all business fields, Finance, Technology, Architecture, Auto, Media, Innovation, Management, etc.
- Access to the latest Bloomberg Businessweek news, including Top News, Most Popular, Investing, Small Business, Careers, Technology and more
- Simple operation and easy to use functions
- Informative articles, slideshow, videos and analysis on a variety of business headlines
- Bookmark and restore useful information by adding to Favorites
- Sharing latest business news with your friends
Businessweek News 1.5 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- BusinessweekNews_1.5.apk (358 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Businessweek News 1.5:
Released: January 27, 2011
- Add Homescreen Widget - more convenient to read the latest news
- Add cache support for faster browsing
- Add settings to clear cache manually or automatically
- Optimized auto-rotate feature
- Other minor improvements, i.e. improved browsing speed, auto update accuracy, etc.
Below are the earlier versions of Businessweek News.
There are 8 more apps by downloadandroid.info for Android:
• Yoga Moment Lite
• Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition
• Office Yoga
• Music Therapy for Sound Sleep
• Music Therapy for Refreshment
• Stretch Exercises
• Calming Music to Tranquilize
• Battery Booster