Clipper is a free clipboard manager for Android that tracks your clipboard history.
Latest version: 1.2.3
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 16 Nov 2010
Updated: 16 Nov 2010
DescriptionThis is a free clipboard manager for Android devices. It keeps track of everything that passed through your clipboard. Anything you copy will be available for viewing, editing and pasting.
- The clipboard is monitored for new clippings, and they are automatically stored
- Clippings and snippets are accessible in the app
- Snippets are short pieces of text like clippings, but they are not removed automatically: for example, you could store your e-mail signatures as snippets
- Access Clipper from the notification bar, or from the app drawer
- Click an item to copy it and return to the previous application or long click one to see more options
Clipper uses the OpenCSV library, which is licensed under the Apache License.
Note: Start Clipper after installation in order to activate it.
* 1.2.3r2: Fixed snippet crash
* Bug fix: fixed crash in search results
* New feature: pin toggle in the viewer, and a new pin icon
* New feature: date/time picker in the editor
* New feature: a preference to choose the default tab when opening Clipper
Clipper 1.2.3 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Clipper_1.2.3.apk (130 KB, ↓ 0)