Dr.Web anti-virus Light
Dr.Web for Android Light is an antivirus app for Android powered devices.
Developer: Doctor Web
Latest version: 6.01.5
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 12 Oct 2014
Updated: 12 Oct 2014
Dr.Web for Android Light is an antivirus software that protects your handheld devices running Android OS from viruses and malware.
Among features of this app there are such as Statistics and Quarantine. Threats detected by Dr.Web for Android Light can be moved to quarantine. You can then review the list of threats in quarantine, get the detailed information on each threat and perform one of the following actions: Delete or Restore.
Dr.Web for Android Light requires Android OS 1.5 or higher.
Dr.Web anti-virus Light 6.01.5 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- [no files available]
Description/changelog of Dr.Web anti-virus Light 6.01.5:
Released on November 14, 2011.
- Changed the application icon in the status bar
- Resized notification panel icon for Tablet PCs
- The program has been optimized to speed up performance
- Added Ukrainian and Bulgarian languages, corrected typos in Japanese and French
- Bug fixes in functionality and interface
Below are the earlier versions of Dr.Web anti-virus Light.