ElectricSleep is an alarm clock that records your sleep cycles and wakes you up gently during a light sleep cycle.
Developer: Jon Willis
Latest version: Beta 0.7.0
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 12 Oct 2014
Updated: 12 Oct 2014
ElectricSleep is an open source app that can be used both as an analyser of your sleep and as a gentle alarm clock.
After you place your Android device within a foot or two of you on your bed, press sleep and ElectricSleep will record data from your device's accelerometer all night.
The movements it records signify sleep cycles. After you have the analysis and insight into your sleep patterns, you can set an alarm to wake you during light sleep, so you wake more easily than with a traditional alarm.
The app saves your sleep movement graph for later review. Analysis of sleep (debt, quality, duration, etc.) will be available for all records.
Project's page http://code.google.com/p/electricsleep
ElectricSleep Beta 0.7.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- ElectricSleep_Beta_0.7.0.apk (445 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of ElectricSleep Beta 0.7.0:
- AOSP calendar history view
- Many bugs fixed (alarms, saving sleep, calibration)
- Homescreen shows sleep averages as well
- New widget design
- More alarm ringtones to choose from
- More informative monitoring of sleep
- Smaller APK size
- Support for Gingerbread and Honeycomb
- Auto-export data from Beta into Donate version of the app
Below are the earlier versions of ElectricSleep.
There are 1 more apps by Jon Willis for Android: