HellaDroid is a remote HellaNZB query client application to monitor a running HellaNZB process on a server.
Latest version: 1.4.0
Total versions: 11
Submitted: 27 Nov 2010
Updated: 27 Nov 2010
DescriptionHellaDroid is an Android application which utilizes XMLRPC to monitor a running HellaNZB process on a remote server. It can add a NewzBin ID to the server, pause/resume, manipulate the queue, abort transfers. The app allows users to monitor their usenet downloads on the road.
This app uses Google Analytics to track user activity which are used for development purposes. The app also has the ability to search for reports on NewzbBin and add individual results to the queue.
- Android 1.6 or higher
- Open HellaNZB XMLRPC port in your router (default: 8760)
- NewzBin account (if you want to search or add nzb's through interface)
- NzbMatrix VIP account (if you want to search or add nzb's through interface)
HellaDroid is an open source project and is published undeer the GNU General Public License v3. Web page: http://code.google.com/p/helladroid
HellaDroid 1.4.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- HellaDroid_1.4.0.apk (174 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of HellaDroid 1.4.0:Released: October 28, 2010.
- Comments and related newzbin search.
Below are the earlier versions of HellaDroid.