MediaManager is an Android app to manage many types of media such as books, music, movies, etc.
Developer: JÃ¶rg Langner & Andreas Wiedemann
Latest version: 0.9.2
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 1 Dec 2010
Updated: 1 Dec 2010
DescriptionMediaManager is an open source manager app for different types of media (books, magazines, music, movies, video games). The media data can be typed in manually or by using the Barcode Scanner app including the ZXing barcode image processing library and automatic discovered data from Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Add media
- Lend media: by scanning (with automatic discovered data from AWS), manual (without AWS)
- Borrow media: by scanning, manual
- List managed media
- List borrowed and lent media
- Generate calendar reminder for borrowed and lent media
- Send reminder SMS to listed contacts
The app currently has German only interface.
MediaManager requires Android 2.0 or higher.
MediaManager 0.9.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- MediaManager_0.9.2.apk (158 KB, ↓ 0)