Mute Ringer app switches mobile to silent mode, then restores volume level after specific time.
Developer: Tomasz Buczynski
Latest version: 3.0.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 28 Oct 2014
Updated: 28 Oct 2014
Mute Ringer is an application that allows user to temporary mute ringer. You can schedule how long mobile will stay silent. And after specific time volume level will be switched to previous value.
Mute Ringer may be useful during meeting and other similar situations. All you need is to set how long your mobile will be muted. You can do it by pressing one certain button with desired time, which you select from the set of buttons with different time periods. Then you can exit application. You don't need to take care about increasing volume after meeting - it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value when the time you've specified is over.
- Temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- Volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- Configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
There is also a "Stop" button, which immediately restores an initial volume level for the case when you decided to break the silent mode.
There are two additional options at this moment:
- "Vibration" - on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Mute Ringer
- "Show notification" - on/off showing additional information in a notification bar
Mute Ringer 3.0.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Mute_Ringer_3.0.0.apk (90 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Mute Ringer 3.0.0:
Translated to some languages.
There are 2 more apps by Tomasz Buczynski for Android:
• Ringer Volume
• Phone Silencer