Ringer Volume allows you to set different ringer volume for the specific time, and schedule a time when ringer volume will be changed.
Developer: Tomasz Buczynski
Latest version: 4.0.2
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 29 Oct 2014
Updated: 29 Oct 2014
Ringer Volume app was created for the people that change the ringer volume level several times at a day. The app automates this routine and is actually similar to alarm clock, but instead of ringing it changes mobile ringer volume at a specific time.
You can schedule a time when ringer volume will be changed. Then the app auto-updates a ringer volume according to that schedule.
- Set mobile ringer volume level at a scheduled time
- Each day can have a different configuration
- Set vibration mode
How to use the app:
- To schedule ringer volume change, press MENU -> NEW. Then set time and volume level & CONFIRM.
- To add more auto volume change: repeat step 1.
- At the end press START button.
Note: To apply a changes in the schedule - press START button again.
Ringer Volume 4.0.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Ringer_Volume_4.0.2.apk (191 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Ringer Volume 4.0.2:
- Help is updated
- GUI update: new seek bar to set volume level
There are 2 more apps by Tomasz Buczynski for Android:
• Mute Ringer
• Phone Silencer