Tiny Tiny RSS Reader
Tiny Tiny RSS-Reader is a RSS reader for Android, accessing the API of the Tiny Tiny RSS-Reader for PHP.
Developer: Nils Braden
Latest version: 0.9.2
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 24 Oct 2014
Updated: 24 Oct 2014
Tiny Tiny RSS Reader or TTRSS-Reader (or ttrss-reader-fork) is a fork of the original open source Project with the same name ttrss-reader. Nils Braden took the sourcecode of original TTRSS-Reader as a basis and continued the development as an open source too.
- Swipe for browsing
- View and download attached media files
- Share URLs
- Optional navigation with volume buttons
- Cache articles locally
- SSL with self-signed certificates via local certificate-store
Note: you cannot use this app without a ttrss-server (see http://tt-rss.org for more info about the server part application).
Project's page http://code.google.com/p/ttrss-reader-fork
Tiny Tiny RSS Reader 0.9.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Tiny_Tiny_RSS_Reader_0.9.2.apk (259 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Tiny Tiny RSS Reader 0.9.2:
- ImageCache now started as a service so it doesn't get killed anymore by the system
- ImageCache accessible in menu of CategoryList, FeedList and FeedHeadlineList
- Added notification for running downloads, using a grey icon to indicate the difference
- Fixed DB-Problems which prevented efficient caching
- Small bugfix