User Dictionary Manager (UDM)
User Dictionary Manager (UDM) is an application that allows you to edit/export/import/delete/clean the user dictionary words on your Android phone.
Developer: Adrian Vintu
Latest version: 3.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 17 Mar 2010
Updated: 17 Aug 2010
DescriptionUser Dictionary Manager (UDM) is an application that allows you to edit/export/import/delete/clean the user dictionary words on your Android phone.
Includes a built in list of approx 2000 most used words/expressions in the Romanian language.
* Export words from the internal user dictionary to the SD card in sqlite format
* Import user dictionary words from TXT files (one words per line) from the the SD card to the internal user dictionary
* Clean the internal user dictionary of duplicates - making your phone increase performance when editing
* Search words, edit words from the internal user dictionary
* This software will be free forever!
Homepage is found at http://udm.adrianvintu.com/
User Dictionary Manager (UDM) 3.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- User_Dictionary_Manager_(UDM)_3.0.apk (113 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of User Dictionary Manager (UDM) 3.0:Neu:
+ import words from TXT files (one word per line)
+ edit single words
There are 1 more apps by Adrian Vintu for Android: