Vespucci is the first OpenStreetMap-Editor for Android platform.
Developer: Matthias Brandt
Latest version: 0.6.7
Total versions: 5
Submitted: 31 Jul 2010
Updated: 11 Nov 2010
Vespucci is the first editor for OpenStreetMap on Android. You can download the map data for a specific area and edit the map. After editing, you can send it directly to the OSM Server.
- Create and edit new Nodes and Ways
- Append Nodes to existing Ways
- Delete Nodes
- Create, edit and delete Tags
- Download and Upload to OpenStreetMap-Server
- Show the users GPS-Track with accuracy
- Display the raw data
Note: This is not a map view tool. It is aimed for people who know about map editing in OSM.
Vespucci 0.6.7 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Vespucci_0.6.7.apk (183 KB, ↓ 0)
Below are the earlier versions of Vespucci.