WWWJDIC for Android
WWWJDIC for Android is an application that enables user to use Online Japanese Dictionary WWWJDIC.
Developer: Nikolay Elenkov
Latest version: 1.52
Total versions: 5
Submitted: 27 Nov 2010
Updated: 27 Nov 2010
DescriptionWWWJDIC for Android is Android frontend for Jim Breen's WWWJDIC: Online Japanese Dictionary Service.
- Japanese sentence translation
- Example search with approximately 150,000 examples (Japanese/English pairs)
- Example breakdown/translation
- Animated stroke order diagrams for over 6000 kanji
- Handwritten kanji recognition
- Multiple dictionary lookup (General/Japanese Names/Computing/Life Sciences and more)
- Multiple languages supported (German/ French/ Russian/ Swedish/ Hungarian/ Spanish/ Dutch/ Slovenian)
- romaji input
- kanji lookup by reading, English meaning, radical number, stroke count and code (Unicode/JIS)
- Radical table showing radical variations
WWWJDIC for Android is an open source application released under Apache License 2.0.
WWWJDIC for Android 1.52 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- WWWJDIC_for_Android_1.52.apk (294 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of WWWJDIC for Android 1.52:Released: November 20, 2010.
- Updated to use new kanji recognizer URL.
Version 1.51 (released November 19, 2010):
- Bug fix: automatic encoding recognition with Excel 2007
Below are the earlier versions of WWWJDIC for Android.