Tram Hunter is an open source Android application for Melbourne's Tram Tracker service.
Developer: Andy Botting
Submitted: 12 Nov 2010
Updated: 12 Nov 2010Tram Hunter is an open source Android application that brings you real-time location of Melbourne trams. It uses the tramTRACKER web service provided by Yarra Trams.
- Browse or search for stops
- Favorite stops for quick reference
- Find nearby stops by Android location services
- Tram icons representing the approaching tram model
- See tram stops on a map
- Open Source available under a GPLv2 license
Web site http://tramhunter.andybotting.com
Tram Hunter for Android
Tram Hunter is an open source Android application for Melbourne\'s Tram Tracker service.
Tram Hunter 0.6 seem to be the latest available version for the Android platform. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Tram_Hunter_0.6.apk (225 KB, ↓ 0)
There are totally 7 version(s) of Tram Hunter for Android on this site. More details and all its versions are available on the Tram Hunter for Android portal.