Hangman is a smartphone version of the classic paper and pencil guessing game.
Developer: Matthias Koch
Latest version: [unnamed]
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Hangman by Matthias Koch (Koma-Code) is a smartphone version of the classic paper and pencil guessing game. The program chooses a word and displays to the player only amount of the letters contained in the word. The player tries to guess it by suggesting letters, but taking a limited number of guesses.
The word to guess is represented by a row of dashes on the top of the screen, giving the number of letters. If the player suggests a letter which occurs in the word, then the program writes it in wherever it appears. If the suggested letter does not occur in the word, the program decreases amount of four possible failed guesses by one. The game is over when:
- The player completes the word by guessing correctly of all contained letters
- The player fails 4 times.
The a simplified form of Hangman and doesn't actually "hang" anyone, utilizing very simple graphics.
[unnamed] seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Hangman.cab (39 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of [unnamed]:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported