Oxios Memory package consists of two applications: Hibernate that releases as much memory as possible and CloseApps that terminates applications.
Latest version: 1.40
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Oxios Memory package consists of two useful applications: Oxios Hibernate and Oxios CloseApps.
Oxios Hibernate 1.40
WM_HIBERNATE is a window message that is generated by the Windows operating system and sent to an application when system resources are running low. All applications should get the message and handle it by attempting to release as many resources as possible by unloading processes, destroying windows, or freeing up as much local storage as possible without damaging the internal state of the system. Oxios Hibernate sends WM_HIBERNATE to all applications.
Oxios CloseApps 1.40
Each process started on a Windows Mobile-based Smartphone allocates memory, which cannot be released but is automatically freed when the application process ends. Oxios CloseApps closes down all applications by sending WM_CLOSE messages.
Oxios Memory 1.40 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Oxios_Memory_1.40.cab (14 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Oxios Memory 1.40:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: supported