SMS Voter is designed to manage adhoc SMS/Text based polls collating SMS Text votes sent from any phone capable of sending Text messages.
Developer: Dave Glover
Latest version: 2.1
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
SMS Voter is designed to manage adhoc SMS/Text based polls collating SMS Text votes sent from any phone capable of sending Text messages. The program itself must run on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 (or greater) Smartphones.
- Collating votes sent from any phone capable of sending a SMS Text Message.
- 10 Polls with their own score criteria.
- Polls can be independently opened or closed.
- Anonymous and identifiable votes.
- Three vote types: First Vote Wins, Last Vote Wins, Allow Multiple Votes.
- Prize Draws - randomly selects a submitted vote.
- Exporting poll data to Excel
This application can easily process 300 to 400 Text Votes over a 5 minute period. The gating factor for this application is the speed which your Network Provider can forward SMS Text messages to the phone running SMS Voter.
SMS Voter 2.1 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of SMS Voter 2.1:
This application also requires the SQL Server 2005 Mobile. The SQL Server is supplied in the EXE-file distribution, together with the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and the SMS Voter itself. If you do not already have both SQL Server and .NET CF 2.0 on your device, you would need to download and install the "SMS_Voter_2.1.exe" file. Or use the CAB file only, which will install only the SMS Voter 2.1 application.
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: required (Version 2.0).
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported