Snake-Mania is a variation of the classic Snake game.
Developer: Matthias Koch
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Snake-Mania is a variation of the classic Snake game. In this version you have to try to catch every star to open the door to the next level of the game. Try to play all 50 levels and catch all stars.
Rules: The snake roams around the playing area, picking up stars, trying to avoid hitting its own tail or the "walls". Each time the snake eats a star, its tail grows longer, making the game increasingly difficult. The user controls the direction of the snake's head (by pressing up, down, left, or right arrow keys), and the snake's body follows. The player cannot stop the snake from moving while the game is in progress.
Snake-Mania 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Snake-Mania_1.0.cab (17 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Snake-Mania 1.0:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported
There are 3 more apps by Matthias Koch for Windows Mobile: