Plain text editor for Windows Mobile Smartphones.
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
TeksNotesSP is a great companion for your phone especially if you use an external keyboard. The notes you write can be saved in different categories. The categories are just folders making it easy to organize files and also to transfer them to your desktop machine.
Files may be sorted into different categories. The categories are folders saved under "My Documents" in \TeksNotes\CategoryName.
The file list can be sorted by date or filename. Choose the sort order from the menu. To change which order the files are listed in use the left and right arrow of the 5 way navigation button.
A files name and category can be changed using the file details option.
TeksNotesSP 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- TeksNotesSP_1.0.cab (51 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of TeksNotesSP 1.0:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: not supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported