Travel Expenses assists you in keeping track of your travel expenses. Travel Expenses makes it easy to store expenses incurred while out of town.
Developer: Anthony Trevino
Latest version: 1.2.6
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 5 Mar 2015
Updated: 5 Mar 2015
Travel Expenses is a form that assists you in keeping track of your travel expenses. By taking advantage of the touch screen and ease of navigation, Travel Expenses makes it easy to store expenses incurred while out of town.
Think about it. How many times have you been out of town on business and on your return, you realize there are some costs you forgot to write down or you did but you can’t find the paper you wrote it on? You end up guessing which can lead to problems later on. When you don’t take these amounts into account, they end up costing you later on.
Very rarely does one leave home without their hand held device. It seems to be one of the most important devices we have.
Note: Travel Expenses does not replace the actual company report, but it does keep all the information handy, as close to you as your handheld device.
- Track Daily Expenses
- Choose from standard expense categories such as breakfast , Lunch, or Dinner
- Add new expense categories
- Add new payment categories
- Import expenses to a comma delimited ASCII text file
- Export a comma delimited ASCII text file for further modification using a desktop spreadsheet.
- Cost per mile is user defined
- Meal cost limits are user defined
- Standard search features based on meals
- Quickly list expenses accumulated per day
- Quickly list expenses based on a particular category
- Custom search criteria is user defined
- Quick Notes summary for storing information pertaining to cost
Travel Expenses 1.2.6 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Travel_Expenses_v1.2.6.zip (3 MB, ↓ 0)
Below are the earlier versions of Travel Expenses.