zaTelnet Light is a Telnet client for Android platform. The client was designed for network system administrators working with Unix/Linux/BSD systems.
Latest version: 1.7
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 10 Dec 2007
Updated: 30 Oct 2008
ZaTelnet Light is a Telnet client for Google Phone. It also emulates terminal VT100 (basically enough for working with Midnight Commander and others console programs).
A light protocol client, designed for network system administrators, end users and web designers, working with Unix/Linux/BSD systems.
This new, operating system independent version comes with extended functionalities, including smartphone support, ability to save, restore and edit sessions, floating keyboard, different font sizes, support of all possible display sizes and orientation, any many more.
ZaTelnet Light offers extended opportunities for interface customization, such as full screen mode, different display sizes, 240x240, 240x480, 480x480 and 480x640 screen resolutions, portrait and landscape orientation modes, screen with adjustable size and different font sizes.
ZaTelnet Light boasts a handful of improvements that make remote administration of Unix and other servers via Telnet protocol using mobile devices simpler and more efficient.
zaTelnet Light 1.7 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of zaTelnet Light 1.7:
The program comes in two distributions:
- zaTelnet_Light_1.7_2003.cab - for Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphones, the .NET Compact Framework 1.0 is required.
- zaTelnet_Light_1.7_wm5.cab - for Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone and WM 6 Standard devices, the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 is required.
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: required (Version 1.0).
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported