This free Insurance Dictionary contains around 520 insurance and insurance related terms, abbreviations and special terms.
Developer: Beiks LLC
Latest version: 5.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 6 Dec 2010
Updated: 6 Dec 2010
DescriptionInsurance Dictionary is a free BlackBerry app that provides a dictionary with broad coverage of the terminology employed in insurance, including legal and financial terms likely to be used in everyday insurance activities.
It is an indispensable guide to practitioners in insurance seeking a quick introduction to, or revision of a topic. Business advisers and other non-specialists will also find it helpful as a starting point on insurance problems. It contains around 520 insurance and insurance related terms, abbreviations and special terms.
* Explanations of over 520 English Insurance Terms
* Native support for external media cards
* Simple and convenient program interface
* Offline dictionary database - always in coverage and no data transfer charges
* High dictionary compression ratio, allowing more than 200 kB of data to fit in under 100 kB device memory
Insurance Dictionary 5.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of Insurance Dictionary 5.0:- Dictionary reader rebuilt from the ground up;
- New: support for installation to media cards;
- New: ability to change the colors scheme of the list with available words.
Requirements: BlackBerry OS 4.2 and higher.
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Other apps by this developer:
Share Insurance Dictionary
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.