CT Scheduler Lite
CT Scheduler Lite adds a new functionality of automatic launching programs, documents, media and other files in accordance to your time plan.
Developer: Connective Tools
Latest version: 1.5
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Auto-launch of different tasks on your smartphone is very useful feature. It allows automating your repetitive and routine tasks in the most natural way. Unfortunately, standard Windows Mobile OS does not have such functionality.
CT Scheduler adds a new functionality of automatic launching programs, documents, media and other files in accordance to your time plan. Tasks can be scheduled to launch based on definite time, dates, day of the month and days of the week. It is very convenient, because the workday schedule and weekend and holiday schedule can differ. The program has an ability to activate and deactivate scheduled items. There is no need to delete and create them again.
Below are some examples of CT Scheduler usage:
- Sound Alert. Select desired audio-file to run in 'Program / File' field and then set the necessary time parameters. You can also select any specific media-player in 'Program / File' field and desired audio-file in 'Parameters' field.
- Switching Profiles. Select '/Windows/autoprof.exe' in the 'Program / File' field. Then enter '-s ProfileName' in the 'Parameters' field. 'ProfileName' must be English name of the desired profile, for example 'Meeting'.
NOTE: Be careful with parameters for 'autoprof.exe'! You may destroy phone profiles with incorrect parameters!
- Downloading web-page. Select '/Windows/iexplore.exe' in the 'Program / File' field. Then enter the desired URL in the 'Parameters' field.
CT Scheduler Lite 1.5 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- CT_Scheduler_Lite_1.5.exe (118 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of CT Scheduler Lite 1.5:
New in the version 1.5:
New time engine. CT Scheduler Lite doesn't require a module 'cttmengine.exe' to be always in the memory anymore.
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported