This free Insurance Dictionary contains around 520 insurance and insurance related terms, abbreviations and special terms.
Developer: Beiks LLC
Latest version: 5.5
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 6 Dec 2010
Updated: 6 Dec 2010
DescriptionInsurance Dictionary is a free BlackBerry app that provides a dictionary with broad coverage of the terminology employed in insurance, including legal and financial terms likely to be used in everyday insurance activities.
It is an indispensable guide to practitioners in insurance seeking a quick introduction to, or revision of a topic. Business advisers and other non-specialists will also find it helpful as a starting point on insurance problems. It contains around 520 insurance and insurance related terms, abbreviations and special terms.
* Explanations of over 520 English Insurance Terms
* Native support for external media cards
* Simple and convenient program interface
* Offline dictionary database - always in coverage and no data transfer charges
* High dictionary compression ratio, allowing more than 200 kB of data to fit in under 100 kB device memory
Insurance Dictionary 5.5 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Insurance_Dictionary_5.5.cab (123 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Insurance Dictionary 5.5:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported