The dictionary contains a list of over 650 common and uncommon marketing research words and phrases.
Developer: Beiks LLC
Latest version: 5.5
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
The Marketing Dictionary contains a list of over 650 common and uncommon marketing research words and phrases. The dictionary provides cross-links among articles, navigation history and support for other BEIKS Dictionary Reader lexicons.
The dictionary is recommended for students studying marketing in high school or a university.
Based on the mobile industry standard BEIKS Dictionary Reader, this product is specially optimized for one-hand operation, minimal memory requirements and optimal access speed. It can be installed on either main memory or on an extension media card and once installed does NOT require or utilize network connection.
- Based on the mobile industry standard BEIKS dictionary program BDicty Dictionary covering all major mobile platforms
- Expandable with other BEIKS dictionaries and phrasebooks for Windows Smartphone
- Optimized for Widows smartphones one-hand operation
- Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning
- Installable in the main handset memory or on a media card
- Excellent data compression
- Built-in help documentation
Marketing Dictionary 5.5 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Marketing_Dictionary_5.5.cab (137 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Marketing Dictionary 5.5:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported