PhoneChess is a small program that simulates a chess game on your Smartphone.
Developer: Alain Zanchetta
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
PhoneChess is a software for playing Chess against a distant opponent via e-mail using your Smartphone. It lets you make moves, and variants and view the resulting positions.
You can save your chessboard as a .PNG file and once transfered (via ActiveSync) you can view it on a PC with your favorite image viewer.
PhoneChess 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- PhoneChess_1.0.cab (36 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of PhoneChess 1.0:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: not supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported