Simon says... Play that tune! Let Simon teach you to play some tunes. Just follow what Simon is playing, note for note.
Developer: Lawrence Patricio
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Simon will play some song phrases. All you have to do is to follow what notes Simon is playing. He will be playing each song phrase note by note, so that you will be able to follow correctly.
On each round, Simon will play initially a single note. Just play that note correctly, and Simon will increment the notes he's playing by one note until you complete the round by playing the song phrase correctly yourself.
There are three levels:
- Easy Level = Simon will be playing song phrases consisting of only 4 different tones.
- Medium Level = Simon will be playing song phrases consisting of 5 different tones.
- Hard Level = Simon will be playing song phrases consisting of 6 different tones.
On the first round of each level, Simon will play a song phrase with a maximum of 6 notes. If you make it on that round, you will move on to the next round wherein Simon will increment the number of notes on the song phrase he will be playing.
Just remember, if Simon says play the "blue note", just play the blue note.
Note: To play the colored buttons representing the musical notes, just tap on the screen of your PPC or (for Smartphone users) press the keys corresponding to the colored buttons, as follows:
- key  = Red
- key  = Orange
- key  = Blue
- key  = Green
- key  = Violet
- key  = Yellow
Smart Simon 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Smart_Simon_1.0.cab (118 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Smart Simon 1.0:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported