With ToggleView you can actually toggle the Start Menu between the large icon view and the list view conveniently on a Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone.
Developer: Lawrence Patricio
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
With ToggleView, you can actually toggle the Start Menu between the large icon view and the list view conveniently on a Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone.
You can actually do this easily by changing the GridView DWORD value in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\StartMenu as follows:
- GridView DWORD Value = 1, for GridView
- GridView DWORD Value = 0, for ListView
ToggleView written using .NET CF to facilitate toggling between the two views. This automatically toggles the Start Menu view from Gridview to Listview (or vise versa).
ToggleView 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- ToggleView_1.0.cab (6 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of ToggleView 1.0:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported
There are 4 more apps by Lawrence Patricio for Windows Mobile:
• Smart Simon
• Playlist Manager SP