SmartScheme is a color scheme maker and color scheme editor that you can use directly on your Smartphone.
Developer: Lawrence Patricio
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Ever downloaded a cool home screen but didnâ€™t really like the color scheme used or probably would like to edit a particular color attribute? Normally you would edit the home.xml file using a text editor in your PC or Smartphone. And in editing, you would have to know the HEX values of the specific color you would like to useâ€¦ Quite a task!
Alternatively, you can create your own color scheme, again using a text editor or any available PC utility on creating a color scheme such as Theme Generator. But, you need a PC for this.
SmartScheme is a color scheme maker and color scheme editor that you can use directly on your Smartphone 2003 devices. Choosing a specific color is simplified via a built-in palette, or advanced users can just specify the RGB components of the colors they want to use. Moreover, you can directly edit the color scheme of downloaded home screens, and even export the color scheme to a color scheme file.
You can use the color schemes created using this utility by choosing:
Start > Settings > Home Screen > Color Scheme
SmartScheme 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- SmartScheme_1.0.cab (412 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of SmartScheme 1.0:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: not supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported